Food is not included with your wine tasting ticket. Please purchase food directly from our vendors.
Local Restaurants & Food Trucks:
- Bad Ash BBQ
- Barbecued chicken, ribs, pulled pork, brisket, and roasted sweet potatoes.
- Casa Antica
- Rice balls, Wraps, Eggplant Pasta, Pizza
- The Great Foodini Food Truck
- Full menu available!
- Seas the Day – Seafood
- Coconut shrimp, crab cakes, fish ‘n chips, lobster bisque, lobster poutine fries, bang bang shrimp or chicken, mac ‘n cheese bites, and fruit smoothies.
- Sweet Melody’s
- Featuring artisan-crafted gelato, sorbet, & cannoli.
- Becker Farms
- Pies, Jams, Sauces, and seasonal produce direct from the farm (zucchini, blueberries, summer squash and more).
- Lyn-Oaken Farms
- Baked goods, fresh cut flowers, goat milk soap, and seasonal fresh picked produce and fruits.
- American Collectibles
- Unique wine gifts & Lolita glassware collection
- Applewood Hollow
- Serving specialty coffee, tea, drink mixes
- The Bavarian Nut Company
- Byler’s Relish House
- Featuring homestyle relishes and jams using open kettle processing, including hot pickled garlic, hot pepper relish, and pumpkin butter.
- Purveyors of fine Olive Oils and Vinegars
- Dragonfly Jams & Jellies
- Spread the homemade love with Niagara County heritage fruit preserves, jelly, and jams.
- Nando’s Pizzelles
- Homemade Italian pizzelles, assorted flavors & colors.
- House of Olives
- Olive oils and vinegars.
- Kissed by the Sun Spice Co. (NEW!)
- Signature spice blends made with all natural, organic, and gluten free ingredients.
- Pickle Annie
- Uniquely flavored, gourmet homemade fresh pickles, relishes and salsas. No salt or preservatives.
- Twisted Vine Gardens and Burning Asphalt
- Gourmet Sauces & Rubs: mustards, BBQ sauces, caponata, bruschetta, seasonings, pasta sauces, teriyaki & steak sauces.
We are filling up spots for 2017. If you are interested in participating please contact Cate at: firstname.lastname@example.org.